System Restore Won't Restore

Everytime I try to restore my computer to an earlier point I get.... can not
restore to an earlier time. Please select another date. I do that and get
same thing everytime. Any ideas on what is could cause this and how to fix
this?

Thanks,
Lauren

Hi Lauren

One or more of the System Restore files could have been corrupted - try
turning SR off/on - but I'm afraid that you will lose any existing
checkpoints:

Right click My Computer, select Properties and then the System Restore tab.
Enable 'Turn off System Restore on all drives' and reboot your PC. After
that 1st reboot go back into SR and disable 'Turn off System Restore on all
drives' and reboot your PC again. After that 2nd reboot you should have one
new SR checkpoint.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User