Dota 2 vs Blizzard Dota

rabidtarg

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2011
Dota 2 and Blizzard Dota are quite different games. I don't think Blizzard wanted another copy, so they made a number of changes to them. If I were to bring up the biggest change between the two, it would be game length. Blizzard seems to be trying to make games simpler, shorter and more fast-paced. The towers have ammunition that can run out and the creeps attack towers before heroes and other creeps. So the towers are designed to fall quickly. This also keeps teams from doing TOO much ganking, as exposed towers are much more vulnerable. Blizzard's game will also have fewer items, and heroes can carry fewer items, a major simplification. IceFrog is helping to make Dota 2, an independent client for the exact same game that he helped come up with in the original Dota. You already know how that game works. I hope this helps.

freeplay

Honorable
Jul 30, 2012
Blizzard DOTA is a multiplayer-based competitive game for StarCraft II, and it is inspired by the Defense of the Ancients (DOTA) custom map for Warcraft III. Text-based game is one of the easiest games like Guild Masters on facebook. In the game, you can choose characters from Fighters, Scouts and Wizards. If you are pleased with this game, you can also post your reveiw to my site MMOWood.com.