Event ID: 4614
Date: 28/10/2004
Time: 10:19:53 a.m.
User: N/A
Computer:
The COM+ Event System detected an inconsistency in its internal state. The
assertion "GetLastError() == 122L" failed at line 201 of
d:\nt_qxp\com\com1x\src\events\shared\sectools.cpp. Please contact Microsoft
Product Support Services to report this error.

Event catagory 50 deals with hardware issues i believe,youre best bets,
click on the url for details,if none provided,go to, TechNet at
microsoft,help/
support in sub-menu,then click on event/error checker utility.This on-line
utility lets you type in the info for more details on it.

"Chele327" wrote:

> Occasionally I see the following error in the eventlog on some of our
> computers. Can anyone tell me what it means?
>
> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: EventSystem
> Event Category: (50)
> Event ID: 4614
> Date: 28/10/2004
> Time: 10:19:53 a.m.
> User: N/A
> Computer:
> The COM+ Event System detected an inconsistency in its internal state. The
> assertion "GetLastError() == 122L" failed at line 201 of
> d:\nt_qxp\com\com1x\src\events\shared\sectools.cpp. Please contact Microsoft
> Product Support Services to report this error.

Thanks Andrew but unfortunately I didn't have any success with this:

Windows XP Professional Events and Errors Search Results

for "4614"

Sorry, no results returned.