EQ2: shared bank slots

Last response: in Video Games
December 4, 2004 10:12:39 PM

I would just like to share this with everyone EQ2

If you decide to go create a character from one alignment and then another
from the alternative, the shared bank slot doesn't work.

darn it.....

hehehe

*cry*

More about : eq2 shared bank slots

Anonymous
December 4, 2004 10:12:40 PM

If you read the manual you would have known this already
December 4, 2004 10:12:41 PM

On 04 Dec 2004 11:41:53 GMT, mlombarski@aol.com (Mlombarski) wrote:

>If you read the manual you would have known this already

Yep, When all else fails; RTFM
Anonymous
December 5, 2004 3:05:02 AM

"Mlombarski" <mlombarski@aol.com> wrote in message
> If you read the manual you would have known this already

what, read the manual and spoil all the fun of discovery? ;)
!