EQ2: shared bank slots

I would just like to share this with everyone EQ2

If you decide to go create a character from one alignment and then another
from the alternative, the shared bank slot doesn't work.

darn it.....

hehehe

*cry*
3 answers Last reply
More about shared bank slots

    If you read the manual you would have known this already

    On 04 Dec 2004 11:41:53 GMT, mlombarski@aol.com (Mlombarski) wrote:

    >If you read the manual you would have known this already

    Yep, When all else fails; RTFM

    "Mlombarski" <mlombarski@aol.com> wrote in message
    > If you read the manual you would have known this already

    what, read the manual and spoil all the fun of discovery? ;)

Games Video Games