Slow XP

October 29, 2004 7:22:02 PM

For the past two weeks, my computer slows (almost dead) during specific times
of the day (between 4:30 and 5:20pm - Never consistent.

I’ve looked at the task manager and the CPU usage is about 2-4% with the
system idle process doing 96-97% of it.

I’ve looked at the scheduled task and nothing there except NAV which runs
late night on Fridays

Any ideas or suggestion would greatly be of help.

lsl

More about : slow

October 30, 2004 11:06:01 AM

I would open up event viewer. Need Help? Open up Help and Support and search
for "using event viewer" Start it and look in application and system for red
or yellow colored events , or at the time of your events. Once selected it
will give a program or dll in error. Use search campanion and search windows
explorer for that name. That will probaly give you some sense of where the
problem lies.

!