no video when dvd plays

please help!!!my dvd's won't play, i can hear them but can't get the video
on.some won't even start, i get a copyright message. these problems are in
the media player9.0.
when i try to use interactual player i get no dvd navigation messages.
when i try intervideo windvd, i get high resolution messages. please help me
!!!!!

Post the exact wording of the copyright message.

Ted Zieglar