Is Ati Radeon 5670 1Gb DDR3 Good For Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

faisalfk

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2011
Hello,
I Have A Intel Core2duo E6750 2.66 Ghz Processor 2Gb Ram And Ati Hd 5670 1gb ddr3 Graphic Card
Can i Play Games Like COD MW2, Black Ops, TDU 2, Dead Space 2, GTA IV, Just Cause 2, Saints Row, Assassins Creed 1,2,Brotherhood

Solution
it will play all of them games at just over minimum on that screen size apart from gta 4. you will get between 30 and 60 fps which is enough but your games wont look pretty.
the cpu is ok 2. yes its a little old but it will still manage to play most games and a lot of new games. it will struggle on games like gta 4 and BFBC2 but they are the few games that need more than 2 cores.

but know this. over the next year and a half games will become more and more demanding. to the point where you wont be able to play them on minimum so considder starting a savings plan for next xmas.. get 350-700 to either upgrade or buy a full setup.

Eldd

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008

Read this article, that's all you need to know about your video card.

it will play all of them games at just over minimum on that screen size apart from gta 4. you will get between 30 and 60 fps which is enough but your games wont look pretty.
the cpu is ok 2. yes its a little old but it will still manage to play most games and a lot of new games. it will struggle on games like gta 4 and BFBC2 but they are the few games that need more than 2 cores.

but know this. over the next year and a half games will become more and more demanding. to the point where you wont be able to play them on minimum so considder starting a savings plan for next xmas.. get 350-700 to either upgrade or buy a full setup.

Solution

rocky41

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2010
Well overclock it if you know how to do it. Overclocking without knowing its right procedure get few extra frames is not a right way. First test the game and if still you feel the frames are less then you can go for overclocking.

Gothams Finest

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2011

Ok mate well If your sure you can max it out from watching that video, then there is not much else I can help you with.

Status
Not open for further replies.