Sign in with
Your question

Rise of nations gold new installation problems

Last response: in Video Games
October 23, 2011 6:45:27 PM

Hello,
i'mhaving trouble installing RON gold I only used it once to install the game and after you don't need the disc to play the game and now I have a new computer and try to install the game but won't work, it gets stuck after 19% while copying and get a error message that my hard disk is full or that the file is in use.
Ifind that odd cuz I'mhaving the same problem with Age of Empire 3which is another Microcrapsoft game.
I have EA games that is in worst condition and don't have that problem. I think this is a Microsoft scam to lure people to buy another game or disk or even technical support for more money.
Anyone knowswhat to do?
November 1, 2011 12:31:03 PM

Carlos_24 said:
Hello,
i'mhaving trouble installing RON gold I only used it once to install the game and after you don't need the disc to play the game and now I have a new computer and try to install the game but won't work, it gets stuck after 19% while copying and get a error message that my hard disk is full or that the file is in use.
Ifind that odd cuz I'mhaving the same problem with Age of Empire 3which is another Microcrapsoft game.
I have EA games that is in worst condition and don't have that problem. I think this is a Microsoft scam to lure people to buy another game or disk or even technical support for more money.
Anyone knowswhat to do?

Have you tried copying the files from your previous computer and then running the game while the disc is in?
I had the same problem, I just transferred the files from my old computer, inserted the disc in the new computer and ran the game. I have always had to have the disc in to start up the game maybe yours is the same.
m
l
November 1, 2011 3:26:47 PM

IS your HDD full? Which OS are you using?
Quote:
Microcrapsoft

:lol: 
m
l
!