Maintenence

How should I set my maintenence scedule to defragment my files if I'm on the
internet all day long.
--
Im hopping to become a computer programer and work for Microsoft some day
bill gates is my idle. also I would like to have my owe company

    Why not set it to defrag at night...while you're not using it?

    You should reconsider being a programmer...unless you live outside of the
    U.S., or are willing to move.

    Bill Crocker

    "Joey451" <Joey451@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How should I set my maintenence scedule to defragment my files if I'm on
    > the
    > internet all day long.
    > --
    > Im hopping to become a computer programer and work for Microsoft some day
    > bill gates is my idle. also I would like to have my owe company
    > some day.

    you could use your idle time learning more about your idle too.
    "Bill Crocker" <wcrocker007@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Why not set it to defrag at night...while you're not using it?
    >
    > You should reconsider being a programmer...unless you live outside of the
    > U.S., or are willing to move.
    >
    > Bill Crocker
    >

    > "Joey451" <Joey451@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > How should I set my maintenence scedule to defragment my files if I'm on
    > > the
    > > internet all day long.
    > > --
    > > Im hopping to become a computer programer and work for Microsoft some
    day
    > > bill gates is my idle. also I would like to have my owe company
    > > some day.

Microsoft Windows XP