My Documents folder opens on start up

When I start up my computer MyDocument folder opens automatically. This just
happens to me not to any other users of the computer when they log onto their
file. Does anyone know how i can stop this happening?

Hi

Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 255 - right hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups