ARP Cache?

When I cannot get a network connection (T3) a little box pops up. I try
clicking "Repair" but am then informed that flushing the ARP cache failed.
This happens several times a week. My ISP checked and their equipment is
okay. I Googled and found some advice that would not work with XP. (I do not
have SP2.) What to do?

Clearing the ARP Cache
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prcc_tcp_zczg.asp

ARP
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/arp.mspx

Unable to Flush the ARP cache
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Operating_Systems/WinXP/Q_20900928.html

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Goomba" wrote:

| When I cannot get a network connection (T3) a little box pops up. I try
| clicking "Repair" but am then informed that flushing the ARP cache failed.
| This happens several times a week. My ISP checked and their equipment is
| okay. I Googled and found some advice that would not work with XP. (I do not
| have SP2.) What to do?

TRENDING THREADS