How do I add a delay time between startup programs that lo..

October 31, 2004 1:38:01 AM

I would like to add about 5 seconds of time before the next startup program
attempts to load when the computer starts. Some of the programs try to load
before the previous one is done and this is causing some of them to not load
properly. How can I add time after each line to slow the loading of the
startup programs a bit.
Anonymous
November 1, 2004 7:11:49 PM

You could go here: www.r2.com.au and download & install "StartDelay".