rndll32.exe is not a valid Win32 application

This error message is shown when I try to access control panel settings or
add/remove program. I have not been able to discover the reason for the error
in any registry clean up product, nor in vast searches. A free drawing of my
personal GOOD artwork to anyone able to help me here.

Denese

Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I don't know if this is a typing error but rndll32.exe is not a valid windows
file name. You may mean rundll32.exe. I would run a virus scan.