deleted ALT.DLL file

I was deleted a video editing program and mistakenly said yes to the question
"do you want to delete this file (ATL.DLL). I download the file from a
website but how do I get it back in the proper place on my system?? thanks
in advance

Jumpmaster
1 answer Last reply
More about deleted file

    You'll have to return to the web site from whence you downloaded
    the video editing program, download the program again and reinstall.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "jumpmaster" wrote:

    | I was deleted a video editing program and mistakenly said yes to the question
    | "do you want to delete this file (ATL.DLL). I download the file from a
    | website but how do I get it back in the proper place on my system?? thanks
    | in advance
    |
    | Jumpmaster

Video Editing Microsoft DLL Windows XP