jumpmaster

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2004

I was deleted a video editing program and mistakenly said yes to the question
"do you want to delete this file (ATL.DLL). I download the file from a
website but how do I get it back in the proper place on my system?? thanks
in advance

Jumpmaster

You'll have to return to the web site from whence you downloaded
the video editing program, download the program again and reinstall.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!