  • Microsoft
  • DLL
  • Windows XP
October 31, 2004 12:12:03 PM

I was deleted a video editing program and mistakenly said yes to the question
"do you want to delete this file (ATL.DLL). I download the file from a
website but how do I get it back in the proper place on my system?? thanks
in advance

Jumpmaster

More about : deleted alt dll file

Anonymous
October 31, 2004 2:30:06 PM

You'll have to return to the web site from whence you downloaded
the video editing program, download the program again and reinstall.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!