killer_70

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2011
Hi there,
My name is andre, i have lots of problems with steam and confirmation coding on emails.
1. My steam account and password is correct.
2. I have registered steam activation key on my previous email which is now non-existant.
3. In the meantime i created a new email account of which steam hasnt got info of.
4. My present steam activation key is registered on my first email(now non-existant), now steam asks for security purposes confirmation as per email, and as they dont know what my new email is, they cant send it to me, and i cant receive it so with in other words, somewhere someone has to get my new email information as to send me my cofirmation key.

How do i go about this problem.
Andre

Eldd

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008

DO NOT post email addresses!

envymert

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
I think your out of luck .....

Think of it this way, if someone knows ones user name on steam they can simply say they forgot their PW and have it forwarded to a new email......

You will most likely have to call and answer the security questions as well as any other account info they need to verify you are the rightful owner of the account. The only way you can edit email address etc without knowing the email address and PW to the account is to call and have someone from steam do it for you. Much like if you are hacked or lose your WoW account name/PW you need to call them they need to verify you are who you say you are, and then they will reset the email address.