Recommend a good gaming budget mouse?

Uncl30w3n

Distinguished
May 28, 2010
I was wondering if people could recommend a good gaming mouse, preferably laser. And by budget I mean $60USD and below.

PokeyMcStabStab

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2011

I use the logitech G500, got it from newegg for about 35 bucks after a rebate. Solid mouse, 5700 dpi (if you ever actually go that high), weight adjustable, 10 buttons, all programmable and whatnot. Only real con is without the rebate the mouse hovers at the 60-70 range, and that i'm not too fond of setpoint; its a bit of a hassle to program every button for w/e programs you assign to it, but once that's said and one it works like a charm.

bdizzle11

Distinguished
May 19, 2011
The logitech mx 518 or the newer model of it the g400 is always a great choice and well under budget. Ive always lusted over a deathadder so if you're into razer you should be able to find one under 60 easily.

casualcolors

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
Razer Deathadder is one of the more popular mouse choices within your budget. It's a longstanding design that has been popular for several years. Personally despite their sketchy reputation, I have had good luck with the mouse that I bought from Razer. Lots of other good mouse designs as well, but this one is probably worth looking into although I believe it's an optic and not the same as a laser, I have heard that it is one of the most precise optics around. I don't have any personal experience with this model but that is what I know about it =).