ARP Cache woes

With so many problems by so many people, I think it's about time MS issues a
patch independent of XPSP2 to deal with it. If there is such a patch, I mean!
2 answers Last reply
More about cache woes

    What problems?

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Goomba" wrote:
    | With so many problems by so many people, I think it's about time MS issues
    | patch independent of XPSP2 to deal with it. If there is such a patch, I
    mean!

    I have a problem with my connection going down every 20 minutes. The only
    thing I can see on my PC that may be causing it is the "cannot clear ARP
    cache" error I get when I click on Repair in the connection properties. I
    have manually cleared it in cmd a million times. My ISP, Comcast, who I never
    had the problem with until they bought out my previous provider, keeps
    telling me they can't see the modem and the problem is mine. I hope this
    thread is stil being monitored. It's nearly impossible to run Remote Desktop
    between work and home for me since the advent of this connectivity problem.

    "Dave Patrick" wrote:

    > What problems?
    >
    > --
    > Regards,

    > Microsoft Certified Professional
    > Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    > http://www.microsoft.com/protect
    >
    > "Goomba" wrote:
    > | With so many problems by so many people, I think it's about time MS issues
    > | patch independent of XPSP2 to deal with it. If there is such a patch, I
    > mean!

Cache Microsoft Windows XP