Two Questions..CD Burner, and reformating

Wolf

Last week I recieved a worm ( spyware) well of corse it caused alot of
problems, well it seems I have lost my copy of Windows XP Pro. Well now I
cant reformat, and fix my problems. Not only that, when I get a game on
cdrom, I load it, and when I go to install it, it says not sutable for
running msdos, or windows ect.ect. Is there anyway to possibly get a version
of xp just to reformat, and is there anyway to fix my cdrw...by the way its a
phillips cdrw 1200 series. thanx........ WOLF

If your computer did not come with a Windows installation CD or a set of
recovery CDs, the manufacturer may have included a hidden partition on your
hard disk which will erase your hard disk and reinstall the original
software that came with your computer. Contact the vendor to find out.

Otherwise, the only way to "get a version of xp just to reformat" is to buy
one.
--
Ted Zieglar