Slow after last windows update

November 1, 2004 9:27:02 PM

My daughters are both running windows XP (home edition) on their laptops at
school. The computers were brand new this school year. They always update
windows as prompted at the desk top. After the most recent "update" the
whole computer runs slow, ie internet manipulations, basic software (like
"word") and their DVD player runs in slow motion. It's interesting that
they're in 2 different schools, and have had the exact same problem at the
same time. Any thoughts?
Thank-You!
Liann

More about : slow windows update