Graphic settings not applied

Status
Not open for further replies.

hameem 1

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2011
all my games (COD7 , COD4 , nfs shift 1 and 2 , ofprr) i can't play the game at max settings .. settings like AA and Anti-Stropic i set at x16 .. but there is no deferent .. i still can see the jugged edges the same image quality, if i can't make aa16 and other settings to work then the other settings like texture is not at max .. i can't get the best graphic of the game
i tried to adjust the nvidia control panel settings over and over again but didn't work .. i updated the latest driver 285. 62 but still the same problem
in my laptop with HD 4330 card i play black ops and other games at 800x600 with aax16 and i can't see any edge only smoothness
this is a screen shot of BLACK OPd showing the aliasing and the bad quality !! :
http://www.woofiles.com/dl-269315-n2HwcFSQ-shot0001.jpg

bdizzle11

Distinguished
May 19, 2011
the HD 4330 is not good for gaming graphics. Also at 800x600 everything will look bad. Your problem is your resolution and card not having the power to make everything not jagged, also some games like black ops will have jagged edges even with aax16.

hameem 1

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2011
i was talking about my laptop when i posted "in my laptop with HD 4330 card i play black ops and other games at 800x600 with aax16 and i can't see any edge only smoothness "
my system are listed below my post :

you have to be careful with nvidia CP settings and in-game settings. TH did an article on that once to compare nvidia and amd. There was a number of games that you had to set NvCP to "Game Selected" in order for game settings to work, if you set aliasing and af in nvcp it wouldn't work at all. I'm not sure if that's the case for COD:BO, but you better double check what the recommended setup is with that game in regard to NvCP and in-game graphics settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS