Battlefield hellpppp

My BF3 keeps crashing every 10 mins into the game, it never did that to me when the beta was out
17 answers Last reply
More about battlefield hellpppp
  1. have you tried the origin forums, as the makers of the game might have some ideas.
  2. CowboyTech91 said:
    My BF3 keeps crashing every 10 mins into the game, it never did that to me when the beta was out

Im having the same issue. Where you able to find a solution?
  3. Does it just crash to desktop? any error messages? what are your PC specs? what settings are you running on? what are you temperatures?
  4. Im running Duo 2 2.93Ghz
    GTX 560 Ti
    3gb ram
    1TB HD
  5. Os windows 7 32bit
  6. settings? temperatures? did you not learn how to read the rest of the post?
  7. This is the same reason I stopped playing beta. Go 10-0 and crash to desktop with no errors. I had more than exceptional cooling. I would recommend Origin forums, as other suggested.
  8. I occassional crashes to desktop, always when doing well, I started to suspect some kind of conspiracy.
  9. 13thmonkey said:
    I occassional crashes to desktop, always when doing well, I started to suspect some kind of conspiracy.

There are tons of crashing/minimizing issues. Release didnt go as smooth as I had hoped.
  10. I'm not even live yet, i'm in the UK... hopefully my day 1 patch will be your day 5 patch.
  11. 13thmonkey said:
    I'm not even live yet, i'm in the UK... hopefully my day 1 patch will be your day 5 patch.

Well, you arent missing to much. Its certainly playable but I dont necessarily have the motivation to play when my client black screens and I lose my 10-1 start, hah. Hopefully the UK launch is better.
  12. 13thmonkey said:
    I occassional crashes to desktop, always when doing well, I started to suspect some kind of conspiracy.

ME TOOOO! I was like "hmmm every time I am kicking ass I get kicked off.... Someone must not wanting me owning...."
  13. hayden5757 said:
    ME TOOOO! I was like "hmmm every time I am kicking ass I get kicked off.... Someone must not wanting me owning...."

yeah i noticed this too ...It could be server admins kicking you out. I started 18-1 in a conquest map defending a site and crashed to desktop, it happened like 5-8 times two of which said you have been kicked by the server administrator.

game crashes are often
  14. I aint't never been better than 5-1 in any game, or portion of a game at any time... still really enjoy it though.
  15. Update pbsetup.exe they must be tweaking it or something.. new available update since yesterday(10/26)
  16. cushgod said:
    Update pbsetup.exe they must be tweaking it or something.. new available update since yesterday(10/26)

From what I've been reading in the EA BF3 forums, this isn't working for alot of people either. There's been suggestions of playing on non-pb servers, but I personally haven't tried it yet. Currently doing a fresh install of the game, just did a fresh install of windows. Good luck though
  17. so far no ctd's 20+ games perhaps
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Battlefield Games Video Games