Sign in with
Your question

My review of Battlefield 3

Last response: in Video Games
October 26, 2011 12:41:59 AM

I've been working hard to get a few subs on my channel doing as many reviews of games i can get my hands on. I always try and share them here for you guys. Anyways, have yourself a view if your interested in a different kind of review.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0jtfes_RfY

More about : review battlefield

October 26, 2011 1:21:18 AM

Nice review, shame about the frequent use of the F word, which to me shows a low level of language skills.

But still, based on your review i just ordered the game off Amazon.
m
l
October 26, 2011 1:41:53 AM

Don't be too hard on the guy. He was probably dropped on his head a few times per day when he was a toddler which explains his "potty mouth".

Besides, I think he mentioned in another review that he actually took a poll and more people preferred his... colorful language to something plain and simple. You don't wanna say F.U. to your fan base, do you?
m
l
Related resources
October 26, 2011 1:56:02 AM

cussin is not cool
m
l
October 26, 2011 2:48:50 AM

I watched the review without the sound (becasue i'm at work and i dont want to wake the cats) I though it looked very good.
Thumbs up.
m
l
October 26, 2011 4:26:41 AM

I liked the review, it was pretty honest, and informative. You talk a bit to much about lighting, but I am nit-picking.

You didn't talk about vehicle handling.... It is something no one talks about, but I think it is important.

Edit:Jamesvini, your work has cats... 0.0
m
l
October 26, 2011 4:39:56 AM

Atotalnoob said:
I liked the review, it was pretty honest, and informative. You talk a bit to much about lighting, but I am nit-picking.

You didn't talk about vehicle handling.... It is something no one talks about, but I think it is important.

Edit:Jamesvini, your work has cats... 0.0

+1 on the comments about vehicles, especially when its a feature that distinguishes BF from other popular FPS games.

and

Yes there are cats here but they are awake now some one was soldering too loudly and they woke up. Hopefully they leave the chickens alone.
m
l
October 26, 2011 6:24:46 AM

You could stop using the 'F' words too often. The review was good. And as said, you should have talked about the vehicles as well..
m
l
October 26, 2011 11:26:55 AM

Didn't like the review solely because of your - I'm trying to swear at any possible opportunity - language, there's nothing wrong with swearing, I love to swear, but why do you need to swear on a game review. It makes you sound immature and not very bright, so I just can't take you or your review seriously.

Actually I was cringing at your forced swearing. Drop the swearing or at least cut down on it and it would be better.
m
l
!