booting problem

when i boot up my computer all the programs that are suppose to start up
automatically like my norton's do not and my computer freezes up on me.
once i restart it though it boots up properly. also when i am surfing the
internet my computer freezes up for about 10 seconds and then starts working
again. would anyone know what could be going on with my computer.
1 answer Last reply
More about booting problem

    Spyware, most likely, or a virus.

    Ted Zieglar

    "virginiavols" <virginiavols@sasktel.net> wrote in message
    > when i boot up my computer all the programs that are suppose to start up
    > automatically like my norton's do not and my computer freezes up on me.
    > once i restart it though it boots up properly. also when i am surfing the
    > internet my computer freezes up for about 10 seconds and then starts
    > working again. would anyone know what could be going on with my computer.

Computers Boot Microsoft Windows XP