booting problem

November 3, 2004 10:20:45 PM

when i boot up my computer all the programs that are suppose to start up
automatically like my norton's do not and my computer freezes up on me.
once i restart it though it boots up properly. also when i am surfing the
internet my computer freezes up for about 10 seconds and then starts working
again. would anyone know what could be going on with my computer.

More about : booting problem

Anonymous
November 4, 2004 1:02:39 AM

Spyware, most likely, or a virus.