Armada M700 DVD-ROM Drive and ATI Mobility Pro Graphics Card

Hi again all,

My friend has an old company laptop of which he may be getting upgraded. I
was considering taking some of the memory from that system as it is the same
as the M300.

My 1st question is: Can I also take the DVD-ROM drive from it and use it in
my M300's Mobile Expansion Unit instead of the current CD-ROM drive?

My 2nd question is: His graphics card has twice the memory that mine has,
but it also has a TV-out socket. If I can use that card in my laptop, is
there a way I can disconnect the TV-out and still use it as I do not have a
port on the side for it.

Many thanks for any advice,

Karl.
1 answer Last reply
More about armada m700 drive mobility graphics card

    "Karl Shaw" <karlshaw4@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi again all,
    >
    > My friend has an old company laptop of which he may be getting upgraded.
    > was considering taking some of the memory from that system as it is the
    same
    > as the M300.
    >
    > My 1st question is: Can I also take the DVD-ROM drive from it and use it
    in
    > my M300's Mobile Expansion Unit instead of the current CD-ROM drive?
    >
    > My 2nd question is: His graphics card has twice the memory that mine has,
    > but it also has a TV-out socket. If I can use that card in my laptop, is
    > there a way I can disconnect the TV-out and still use it as I do not have
    > port on the side for it.
    >
    > Many thanks for any advice,
    >
    > Karl.

    Anyone out there to help?

    Karl.

Compaq Graphics Cards DVD Drives Computers