alchemy or tailor

What should I use for a brawler going to be monk. Alchemy so I can reseach
skill upgrades or tailor to make better armor. tia

"knowname" <knowname@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> What should I use for a brawler going to be monk. Alchemy so I can
> reseach
> skill upgrades or tailor to make better armor. tia

I chose tailor, but mainly because I'm playing all 4 character slots on the
same server, and 3 of the 4 are restricted to light armor by their class.
Therefore tailor will be of more benefit across all characters.

That said, my brawler (soon to be monk) is my main character, so I am making
one of my alts an alchemist anyway. :)

The drawback to my plan, however, is that my adventuring level is outpacing
my crafting level. Since I'm working all characters up in crafting levels,
they go slowly. But I'm really only concentrating on a single character as
an adventurer for the most part. So at this point I can't craft the armor
that really is of any benefit to me. lol. oops. Flawed strategy on my
part, it would seem.

---

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 21:46:02 GMT, "toolstech" <spam_someone@else.com>
wrote:

>The drawback to my plan, however, is that my adventuring level is outpacing
>my crafting level. Since I'm working all characters up in crafting levels,
>they go slowly. But I'm really only concentrating on a single character as
>an adventurer for the most part. So at this point I can't craft the armor
>that really is of any benefit to me. lol. oops. Flawed strategy on my
>part, it would seem.

I'm in the same position, although not to the same degree, as I only
have 2 chars. I'm about to get my second char to 10, as she's about
to choose her priest path. After that, however, her only xp will come
from completing collection quests that my main will supply.

My main supplies her crafting materials, and this is fine as she was
originally created to compliment my main's crafting (she was having
trouble getting a supply of quills and paper for app3s for my guild).
She's also responsible for decorating their apartments. :)

So I'll have 1 main for adventuring, and eventually have 3 alts for
other crafting, hopefully trades that will compliment my alt - this is
a while away, though.

Don't forget you can always buy crafting materials via the PC boards,
as a lot of players are making a decent living from supplying
crafters. This will help speed up the crafting. Until you run out of
cash. :)

And what's with all the carrots ?