7EL193 Compaq Lost QuickRestore CD or diskette

Hi,

I have a 7EL193 Compaq Presario, I have the CD Recovery and the Compaq
companion CD but I miss the QuickRestore CD or diskette to run the CD
Recovery.

Can somebody zip me the diskette or indicate the manual procedure to
reinstall from scratch this computer?

I am absolutely hopeless as I cannot do a thing with that "machine" (I
stupidely format the hard disk and it is absolutely empty, waiting to
be resinstalled from scratch

Thanks a lot

Thomas

hh

You need to have the QuickRestore CD kit to do it from scratch, unless you
stilll have the Compaq folders on the D: System_Sav partition. If you have
those, booting from the Recovery CD will do a complete restore. In not, you
need the QR kit.
HH