GRID for $3.74 --- On Steam

toneekay

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
Does anyone have this game? What do you think of it??? I'm planning on buying it for the price it's at!

Also, what kind of controllers are you guys using to play these types of games on the PC???

Mithness

Distinguished
May 16, 2010
I loved the demo, and I bought it. Just can't download it yet. And don't think I will download it for a while..

It's 10.5Gb, and I have other games I want to play (20Gb Limit Per Month)

and I'm using a Basic Logitech Controller (bassically a PS3 Controller)

-Mithness

toneekay

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
You have a 20GB limit per month? On what???

I like the PS controllers over the XB ones... they're much more slim and easier to hold which is a plus since I have rather small-medium sized hands. I'm trying to find one that's also wireless and gets good battery life!

Mithness

Distinguished
May 16, 2010
I have 20Gb download and Upload limit (there seperate)

So I can only download 20Gb, and if I go over then it's extra money.

And Yes The One I have is wired aswell. The only thing I like about Xbox controllers are the thumb sticks (there concave and not convex) so it supports your thumbs and doesn't really make them slide around, if you know what I mean.

Can't wait to try the full game though.

-Mithness

toneekay

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
I've haven't played it yet but I've heard good things about it from a few friends. I tend to buy all the games on Steam whenever they're on sale for 75% off.

For $3.74, who can complain? I'd rather just buy it, if I like it then great... another game I can play whenever I'm bored. If not, then it was like 3 bucks... oh well haha!

toneekay

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
Mithness, how is the configuration on games with your Logitech controller? A buddy of mine says the Logitech controllers suck and you have to manually set the buttons yourself for each game and doesn't have the auto config.

Mithness

Distinguished
May 16, 2010
Thats Bassically the exact same controller (exept mines wired) and I don't use it for many games. but I When I do, I have to configure it in game. I didn't think any controller auto configed? I don't see how that works. but It doesn't really matter to me.

It's a good sturdy Controller. though and very responsive (atleast mine)

Sorry I couldn't be more help

-Mithness

hunter387

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2011
Its good game man, I got it for 2.50 on steam a long time ago, definitely worth the cheap price. Not a huge fan of the closed circuit games but it was good. I'd give it a solid 7/10