WinXP PRO EXPLORER Problem

When I boot and run EXPLORER.EXE (The Filer Shell) I get an error which
reads: "The path 'RND\WTHRRIDE' does not exist or is not a directory."

Where is it in the registry to remove this note?

Thanks, Donald
1 answer Last reply
More about winxp explorer problem

    Pest Scan, by Pest Patrol
    http://www.pestpatrol.com/Products/PestScan.asp

    Ted Zieglar

    "Donald Bock" <donald3859@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > When I boot and run EXPLORER.EXE (The Filer Shell) I get an error which
    > reads: "The path 'RND\WTHRRIDE' does not exist or is not a directory."
    >
    > Where is it in the registry to remove this note?
    >
    > Thanks, Donald

Boot Explorer Microsoft Windows XP