Insert Object - Power Point

Ian

I am trying to 'Insert - Object' (a Power Point slide) into a Word document.
Usually, when I select the function, the computer seems to 'hang' for about
30 seconds, then I get an error message to the effect that Power Point is not
installed, or similar. The slide that I am trying to install opens perfectly
well - so Power Point is OK. Further, I have managed to carry out the
operation successfully on some occasions with the same document - on others
it fails for no apparent reason!

Please visit the Office experts in an appropriate Office newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"Ian" wrote:

| I am trying to 'Insert - Object' (a Power Point slide) into a Word document.
| Usually, when I select the function, the computer seems to 'hang' for about
| 30 seconds, then I get an error message to the effect that Power Point is not
| installed, or similar. The slide that I am trying to install opens perfectly
| well - so Power Point is OK. Further, I have managed to carry out the
| operation successfully on some occasions with the same document - on others
| it fails for no apparent reason!

TRENDING THREADS