Sign in with
Your question

Halloween Steam Sale

Last response: in Video Games
October 27, 2011 6:32:23 PM

thanks, gothems, love steam sales
People need to get Amnesia for 4 bux. NO excuses.
October 27, 2011 6:41:46 PM

No worries mate. What you gonna be buying?

I've been waiting for Left 4 Dead to be in the sale for a while now so I might pick that up.

Also heard good things about Amnesia: The Dark Descent and for £2.60 its got to be worth a try.

Shame Metro 2033 aint in the sale.
Related resources
October 27, 2011 6:51:22 PM

I already have both L4D, and amnesia. Metro will go on sale during the holidays for you, im sure.
Nothing really caught my eye this sale,ive played or own everything on sale cept fear3.... but im not spending 30 bux on it thats for sure, lol. and good luck on amnesia, make sure you are alone and its dark. I had swamp ass the entire length of that game its unbelievable how scary it is
October 27, 2011 8:12:46 PM

Haha yeah but thats the whole point of the game really isn't it.

I've played or owned nearly everything too but for the 360, be nice to have some more stuff for the computer.

Have you played Dead Island? its about the only game in the sale I havent played that looks worth buying.
October 27, 2011 8:22:55 PM

yeah, and it is alot of fun. the pc version has a bit of microstutter at times, but you will need to update the game and force vsync. otherwise it runs your gpu balls out to high temps.
October 28, 2011 5:19:58 AM

FlintIronStagg said:

I did. excited
October 28, 2011 5:23:38 AM

Plazmawolf said:
I did. excited

just remember lights off and by yourself, its unbelievable in immersion and believability when you're completely alone
October 28, 2011 10:34:28 AM

FlintIronStagg said:
just remember lights off and by yourself, its unbelievable in immersion and believability when you're completely alone

Wish I has surround sound for the computer, sound/music is extremely powerfull and immersive.

Playing a horror game or watching a horror film with the sound off just wouldnt be scary, without good speakers the game/film loses most of its impact.
October 28, 2011 12:07:03 PM

FlintIronStagg said:

^+1 Amnesia was very good.

I don't know why borderlands is in a halloween special, but for $4.99 I might get it.
October 28, 2011 12:12:13 PM

Hawkeye22 said:
I don't know why borderlands is in a halloween special

I was thinking the same thing
October 28, 2011 9:31:10 PM

Gothams Finest said:
Wish I has surround sound for the computer, sound/music is extremely powerfull and immersive.

Playing a horror game or watching a horror film with the sound off just wouldnt be scary, without good speakers the game/film loses most of its impact.

Headphones, my friend. Headphones.
October 29, 2011 1:59:15 PM

I'm sure headphones are great but I prefer speakers, because a) your not wearing something on ya head and b) Its easier to hear phones ringing, knocks on the door etc
November 2, 2011 9:51:24 PM

I'm so bummed I missed the sale. Was too busy with the family :( 
!