Inserting pictures slow

Tags:
  • Microsoft Word
  • Windows XP
November 7, 2004 2:18:59 PM

In MS Word, Publisher, or even Adobe Premier and other programs, when I try
to insert a picture, it takes a long time for the list of files to build.
The system accepts no input while file list is building. Sometimes the
program locks up.

I'm running XP Home SP2, on Gateway Laptop P4, 3 GB with 512MB RAM.

More about : inserting pictures slow

Anonymous
November 7, 2004 2:38:01 PM

Try your question in the Word newsgroup (and don't be put off by
'newusers'):

Ted Zieglar

news:o ZJ83VOxEHA.2600@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...

!