I keep getting the low disk space error, however, most of my programs are on
a "D" partition and all I have on my "C" drive are Windows XP, my antivirus
(NOrton) Firewall (Zonelab), Ad-Aware and the likes.

If I look at each individual folders I come up with 9.6 gig of used space
on the drive. The driv is partionned as 15.9 gig.

Explorer reports 15.8 Gig of used space and 82MB of free space.
in Explorer, Drive C shows in blue and so do the update files in Windows
folder.

I do have show hidden files selected.

So where I have about 6.3 gig of space reportedly full when it is not. I
have ran many scandisk, I have no viruses or spyware on the computer . I
don't get it what's wrong??????

Thanks!

If "system restore" is turned on, then your restore points are what is most
likely taking up the space - stored in the "system volume information"
folder.

--

StringFellow Hawk