user profiles

November 8, 2004 7:08:05 PM

I have a profile as administrator on Windows XP Pro w/sp2. I wish to create
a different desktop for the other user - screen resolution, pointer options,
etc.

When I attempt these changes and log back/switch to my log-in, the users
options appear as mine.

How do I create user options that differ from mine?

More about : user profiles

Anonymous
November 9, 2004 12:40:50 PM

Not all options are available on a per-user basis. For example, all users
have the same screen resolution.
--
Ted Zieglar

!