I need welcome screen restored

I installed a longhorn welcome screen and now I don't know how to take it
off. Can you tell me how to get the original welcome screen back on?

Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I would un-install it. Need Help. Open control panel. Select Add and Remove
programs and remove it there.

"Bryan Asche" wrote:

> I installed a longhorn welcome screen and now I don't know how to take it
> off. Can you tell me how to get the original welcome screen back on?

Reset your welcome screen to it's default:

http://www.pcanswers.co.uk/tutorials/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=11135&subsectionid=607&subsubsectionid=0