audio and video files skip

November 9, 2004 5:24:44 PM

Everytime I try to listen to an audio file it skips. Same with a video
file. This even happens when i am listening to a cd on my comp. It als skips
when i am recording files using the microphone. My computer is really new
and i have plenty of memory. Any suggestions?
Danny

More about : audio video files skip

Anonymous
November 9, 2004 5:58:00 PM

"FIX: Playback of some AVI files skips in Windows Media Player"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;327609

"Resources for Troubleshooting Sound Problems in Windows XP"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307918
--
Ted Zieglar

!