CMD prompt disabled by Administrator

I've installed new software, and as I understend on the last step it brings
to front CMD prompt window to finish some installation task, but I see only
this "Command promt is disabled by system administrator, press any key to
continue..."
As a result I can not run the software, maybe because some files are
unavaliable.
I run WinXP Pro SP2, and I have administrator rights, is there any tips how
to disable this option and let to finish Command prompt oreration.

Philo

"serkop" <serkop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've installed new software, and as I understend on the last step it
> brings
> to front CMD prompt window to finish some installation task, but I see
> only
> this "Command promt is disabled by system administrator, press any key to
> continue..."
> As a result I can not run the software, maybe because some files are
> unavaliable.
> I run WinXP Pro SP2, and I have administrator rights, is there any tips
> how
> to disable this option and let to finish Command prompt oreration.

you may have to actually log in as administrator to do so.
if you cannot get to the administrator's log in by simply logging off...
you can do so by starting up in safe mode