Can't Reinstall Service Pack 2

November 11, 2004 9:16:11 PM

I uninstalled Service Pack 2 using the "add remove" function in Control
Panel. When I later tried to reinstall Service Pack 2 using the automatic
install from the web, I always get an error stating that it "cannot download
from SP2.CAB." I go to the address in the window, and it seems to be there,
even when I use Windows Explorer to look at it. How do I get past this?

Thanks!
Maxwell

More about : reinstall service pack

Anonymous
November 12, 2004 12:38:16 AM

Follow the Service Pack Installation Checklist:

Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

!