Hi

I'm using Windows Xp Pro SPK2, I'm dealing with a start menu issue, the
problem is that some programs groups disappear from Start Menu\All Programs
list, I could find a solution of how to make those programs groups shown up
in All Programs list. I checked the registry in
HKEY_CURENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Exploer\MenuOrder\Start
Menu2\Programs and all my the programs groups are there including those who
disappear in the Start Menu\All Programs

I'am not using scroll Programs option in Start menu properties or customized
menu

Any solution that could help

This isn't quite your problem but may or may not be useful
Start Menu - 'All Programs' is empty or nothing happens when you click the menu:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/allprograms.htm