Open programs not showing on task bar and volume turning d..

November 12, 2004 12:16:03 AM

When I open any programs the task bar does not show that the program is open.
The icon of the program shrinks to the bottom right hand corner, behind the
task bar.
I also have a problem with my volume control. At any given time my volume
control will turn down, no sound comes from computer what so ever. I need to
go in to volume control and adjust it nearly every day.

I have ran virus software and this has detected nothing.

Can any one help?????
Anonymous
November 12, 2004 11:30:43 AM

Hi

Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 240 - left hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups