Screen display after downloading SP2

JOJO

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

My screen display shifted to the right by 1/4 after downloading how do I
adjust my screen so I can work on my computer. It is a gateway almost 3yrs
old. thanks

It has nothing to do with SP 2. Use the buttons on the bottom (usually) of
your monitor to move the image back to center. I'm referring to the buttons
on the plastic casing.
--
Ted Zieglar

"jojo" <jojo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My screen display shifted to the right by 1/4 after downloading how do I
> adjust my screen so I can work on my computer. It is a gateway almost 3yrs
> old. thanks

Jonathan