Sign in with
Your question

Looking for good team based bf3 squad

Last response: in Video Games
October 31, 2011 6:57:51 PM

im tired of playing a few matches and my whole squad is camping on a hill sniping or they just kill themselves trying to get one kill right before i spawn on them getting me killed also. im looking for some nice players that strategize with headsets and communicate and play like a team. if anybody knows of one let me know. by the way im usually on 9pm-1 or 2 am central just so you know.
November 2, 2011 4:47:14 AM

i guess nobody likes to play this game as a team. thats half the fun, the other half is actually winning all your matches due to communication. dont understand that? then play cod. i thought pc had the best following for this game, then why does nobody have headsets. ya we can run bf3 but where the *** are our headsets? they only cost less than 10% of our gpu price.
November 3, 2011 8:02:21 PM

tjosborne said:
i guess nobody likes to play this game as a team. thats half the fun, the other half is actually winning all your matches due to communication. dont understand that? then play cod. i thought pc had the best following for this game, then why does nobody have headsets. ya we can run bf3 but where the *** are our headsets? they only cost less than 10% of our gpu price.

TJ,

I am here recruiting for a new BF3 squad that just started up.

We are called ODA-944. The inspiration for the team comes from SFODA (Special Forces Operational Detachment Alpha) which are 12 man SF teams.

ODA-944 is going to be capped at 12 players. These 12 players must be tight-knit and highly skilled. We are going to stress squad-based tactical gameplay that is precise and effective, and will focus on Hardcore gametype.

We just got our website up, and are working on renting out a server for practice, training, and matches.

We are looking for mature players, that want to have fun, enjoy the game, and become part of something.Also, you must have a working microphone so you can join us on Mumble.

Please hit me up if you have any questions, or check out our new site.

Team name: ODA-944
Tag: [944]
Platoon: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655391...
Leader: Battle6
E-mail: battle6bf3@gmail.com
XFire: battle6

Thanks for your time!
!