All time best single player war games for PC

guys,

Please some of the best high engaging and intensive single player war games. I have played MW ,MW 2, crysis 2, BC 2. what are others.

digvijay
11 answers Last reply
More about time single player games
  1. Battlefield 3 is a good FPS game with a not bad SP mode but an even better MP mode.
    Crysis 1 and Crysis Warhead are two others.

You've got a GTS 450 right?
  2. There are plenty out there, I personally like Medieval Total War Series it is pretty entertaining.
  3. Red orchestra series, Operation Flashpoint series, Arma Series, Battlefield 3&2, gears of war 1, Resident evil 4 & 5(not a war type setting but have very good singleplayer campaign) etc.
  4. Hallllf Life! the entire series, maybe not war but kind of like it
  5. rocky41 said:
    Red orchestra series

Great game but its not really a good single player because of the rubbish A.I
  6. Arma 2. The end.
  7. The highest engaging and intensive single player war game in my humble opinion is Call of Duty: Black Ops.
  8. Oldmangamer_73 said:
    I really liked the Brothers in Arms series for single player. Plus, can't beat the WWII era.

I agree. Awesome games.

Though have you seen the new one coming out, brothers in arms furious 4. Its a crappy Inglorious Bastards rip off which isnt related in any way to the Brothers in Arms games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBnmTaKsN-8

Way to ruin a great game series. The gaming industry is going down the crapper.
  9. Yeah, I agree, Brother's in arms was a good strategic FPS game.
  10. Gman450 said:
    Battlefield 3 is a good FPS game with a not bad SP mode but an even better MP mode.
    Crysis 1 and Crysis Warhead are two others.

You've got a GTS 450 right?

yes. i enjoy playing on GTS 450 and phenom 550 combination.

crysis 2 was great and now i am thinking of playing crysis and company of heroes for great single player fun.

dvs
  11. Those are good choices. Also try out the games that other members listed here. :)
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games Crysis Video Games