[eq2] path of the rogue

KY

ok I need to find the orders in the safehouse, found the safehouse. Keep
getting kilt on the second floor. anyone know where the orders are and how
you get to them?

KY

"KY" <kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> ok I need to find the orders in the safehouse, found the safehouse. Keep
> getting kilt on the second floor. anyone know where the orders are and how
> you get to them?

never mind guys I figured it out. it was at the end of the hall on the
second floor. getting to it was the trick.
LOL

> "KY" <kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> > ok I need to find the orders in the safehouse, found the safehouse. Keep
> > getting kilt on the second floor. anyone know where the orders are and
how
> > you get to them?
>
> never mind guys I figured it out. it was at the end of the hall on the
> second floor. getting to it was the trick.
> LOL

That is the Freeport one? The Geynos one was just as hard, although I
didn't die it took me four attempts to get it done...I was soooo nervous =)

Funny thing was, I crafted my own III runes to get my sneak etc up and from
there it was great.
Like with most others, the frustration of the first few attempts drove me to
killing everyone else in the lair.

"Pamela Carlton" <lambchop@whocareswhere.com> wrote in message
> "KY" <kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> > "KY" <kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> > > ok I need to find the orders in the safehouse, found the safehouse.
Keep
> > > getting kilt on the second floor. anyone know where the orders are and
> how
> > > you get to them?
> >
> > never mind guys I figured it out. it was at the end of the hall on the
> > second floor. getting to it was the trick.
> > LOL
>
> That is the Freeport one? The Geynos one was just as hard, although I
> didn't die it took me four attempts to get it done...I was soooo nervous
=)

Good! I wasn't the only one to take 4 tries.

> Funny thing was, I crafted my own III runes to get my sneak etc up and
from
> there it was great.
> Like with most others, the frustration of the first few attempts drove me
> killing everyone else in the lair.

Tacky. I got in, got the scroll, got out. Heard twice, but stopped moving
for 30 seconds each time. Never killed nobody.

Took a while to do, though. One tap on "move forward" every second doesn't
get you very far very fast.

"KY" <kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> ok I need to find the orders in the safehouse, found the safehouse. Keep
> getting kilt on the second floor. anyone know where the orders are and how
> you get to them?
>I tried this in Qeynos and died then switched from run to walk and had no
>probs. Step in the door already stealthed (app 2), go right a bit, wait for
>teveryone to calm down from the door opening and track the mob ya need,
>kill her, sneak back out. Worked like a charm.

Seathe on Najane

"Tom & Amy" <awillison@voyager.net> wrote in message
> "KY" <kyhighlandnospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> > ok I need to find the orders in the safehouse, found the safehouse. Keep
> > getting kilt on the second floor. anyone know where the orders are and
how
> > you get to them?
> >I tried this in Qeynos and died then switched from run to walk and had no
> >probs. Step in the door already stealthed (app 2), go right a bit, wait
for
> >teveryone to calm down from the door opening and track the mob ya need,
> >kill her, sneak back out. Worked like a charm.

The Rogue (Level 10) quest in Qeynos requires killing someone?

Who?

I did it, didn't kill anybody, got my level. What'd I miss?

"Ken Andrews" <gobble@degook.com> wrote in message

>> Tacky. I got in, got the scroll, got out. Heard twice, but stopped
moving
> for 30 seconds each time. Never killed nobody.
>
> Took a while to do, though. One tap on "move forward" every second
doesn't
> get you very far very fast.

Tacky maybe, but it was still xp and a chance to practice my sneaking skills
without someone jumping ahead of me.
Do you ever find your just about to put the dagger in and someone else
engages it? =)

It is much easier to scout Antonica than to wander as a mage, so that has
been pretty good fun having a look around.