System Restore Suspended

November 15, 2004 9:46:02 PM

System Restore has been suspended on my PC due to the following error:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: sr
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1
Date: 11/15/2004
Time: 7:11:41 PM
User: N/A
Computer: XXX-NEW
The System Restore filter encountered the unexpected error '0xC0000043'
while processing the file 'Savrt' on the volume 'HarddiskVolume1'. It has
stopped monitoring the volume.

Data:
0000: 15 00 00 00 04 00 4e 00 ......N.
0008: 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 c0 .......À
0010: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........
0018: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........
0020: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........

I need help with this. System Restore has not been functioning correctly for
quite awhile. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Anonymous
December 5, 2004 5:35:53 PM

I was getting this same error, and I think I found the solution. I went
into the security center and turned off the alert for virus protection. I
stopped getting the error immediately after I did this.
!