Q2 - Creatures in Qeynos Quest

Does anyone know if this quest is broken? I have found and actually killed
some the creatures but they still show on the To Do list.

If you read a message after you kill somebody, it says - quest item is
not found - means you are not just killing, you are looking for virtual
drop. Sometime I have to kill even 10 mobs to get one count.

"Robin Russell" <rob2rus@cableone.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if this quest is broken? I have found and actually killed
> some the creatures but they still show on the To Do list.

Is this the Catalog quest? If so, you've got a new skill - Catalog Creature. You
need to use this on the creatures, not kill them.

Rich

Robin Russell <rob2rus@cableone.net> wrote:
> Does anyone know if this quest is broken? I have found and actually killed
> some the creatures but they still show on the To Do list.

I had this happen on newbie island when trying to collect the spear
points, which are gathered by killing 4 brutes. I had to run further
along and kill the last brute to get my final spearhead. I don't know
why it would not give it to me like it was supposed to, as I ended up
killing about 7 brutes. It did finally work after running further
along to find a brute a little less accessible.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

Zahr <8257@mail.ru> wrote:
> If you read a message after you kill somebody, it says - quest item is
> not found - means you are not just killing, you are looking for virtual
> drop. Sometime I have to kill even 10 mobs to get one count.

Ah ... that makes sense. In any event, it wasn't bad, I did collect a
nice goblin skull for my efforts. I haven't tried to sell it yet ;)

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse