Compaq Deskpro 4000.

Have just bought the above as a starter system for a relative,
It appears to have a 300 Pentium2 cpu, 128 mb of ram and a 3.2 gb hard
drive.
Anyone know how big a hard drive this thing will take if I decided to
upgrade?

More about compaq deskpro 4000

    Not sure but don't be surprised if its only up to an 8GB, unless you add a
    controller card or overlay software.

    Dale

    DEJ57 wrote:
    > Not sure but don't be surprised if its only up to an 8GB, unless you add a
    > controller card or overlay software.
    >
    > Dale
    It takes larger. Just download and install the most recent BIOS from
    HP/Compaq. I have 3 of these. The Linux box I am writing on is a 4000
    with a 14gb HDD.

    --
    Phil Gilmer
    pgilmer at