think verizon would give me the LG VX 6100?

Hello,

In october I switched my single plan to a family plan, added three
lines and got the LG VX 6000 for all four lines. Now I see the 6100 is
out. Any chance verizon would swap these for me if not for free maybe
a minimal fee?

The only reason I would want to get it is because of the tri-mode
coverage.
6 answers Last reply
More about think verizon give 6100

    paul814@excite.com wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > In october I switched my single plan to a family plan, added three
    > lines and got the LG VX 6000 for all four lines. Now I see the 6100
    > is out. Any chance verizon would swap these for me if not for free
    > maybe a minimal fee?

    Extremely doubtful. 15 day trial period on equipment.

    -Quick

    I wuld have to agree with Quick. Its one of those integrity
    situations. If you got those phones at a discount and got them on a 1
    or two year contract, you will need to get to the last two months of
    the contract to qualify for any discounts and incentives. Another
    option is pay full retail and that would be about or more than $200.00
    per phone. Sorry. Keep us posted on any info concerning this.

    the vx6000 is a better phone IMHO

    get the mobile office kit and Dowload "Bitpim" (search on google)

    then you can take the pics off the phone without paying 25cents to send
    it...

    <tyler.pruitt@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > the vx6000 is a better phone IMHO
    >
    > get the mobile office kit and Dowload "Bitpim" (search on google)
    >
    > then you can take the pics off the phone without paying 25cents to send
    > it...

    Its not about pics its about tri-mode and having the option for analog.

    Jason Wrote:
    > <tyler.pruitt@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > > the vx6000 is a better phone IMHO
    > >
    > > get the mobile office kit and Dowload "Bitpim" (search on google)
    > >
    > > then you can take the pics off the phone without paying 25cents to
    > send
    > > it...
    > >

    > Its not about pics its about tri-mode and having the option for analog. :confused: Jason I tried the site but couldn't find the
    information on the vx6100 can you help out. I would like to get this
    for our new phones.Its alway good to save some money thanks rome54

    --
    rome54

    rome54 said the following on 12/30/2004 8:08 PM:
    > Jason Wrote:
    >
    >><tyler.pruitt@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>the vx6000 is a better phone IMHO
    >>>
    >>>get the mobile office kit and Dowload "Bitpim" (search on google)
    >>>
    >>>then you can take the pics off the phone without paying 25cents to
    >>
    >>send
    >>
    >>>it...
    >>>

    >>Its not about pics its about tri-mode and having the option for analog. :confused: Jason I tried the site but couldn't find the
    >
    > information on the vx6100 can you help out. I would like to get this
    > for our new phones.Its alway good to save some money thanks rome54

    I bought Datapilot for my LG VX6100 and can download the pics to my
    system. Also allows me to use it as a slow speed connection, using
    airtime, to the net if I'm mobile with my laptop.

    --

    Kirk

    "Screw the planes, take a train", Me

Verizon LG Internet Service Providers