autoplay not working on any drive

cant get auto play 2 ork. alo, when tryiny 2 save files,music,or data when
using the standard method, i get an error tht tells me tht i neen 2 put a
lank dik in, when there allready is. please help

Hi

Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 10 - left hand side

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups