Does Anyone Have this System?

David

http://h20015.www2.hp.com/hub_search/document.jhtml?lc=en&docName=c00072916&cc=us

Above is a link for a bundle available at Costco. I was wondering if anyone
has experience with it, or with the CPU and monitor separately. A couple of
weeks ago I bought the bundle. However, it produced a noise over the
speakers (built into the monitor) that I could not get rid of. I took the
system back and not I'm waiting to decide if I'm going to get another one.
I'm wondering if I just picked up a bad one, or the system itself has some
type of problem. The noise it made was a beeping about every second or so,
plus it seemed to carry noise/interference from inside the CPU to the
speakers. Any advice would be appreciated. FYI, the cost of the bundle is:
$999.99. Thanks in advance.

David

I meant to say that "I took the system back and did not get another one."