closing programs...........and slow period

tLove

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2004

I have ran both spyware and adware detectors and deleted what I needed
to.......but even after that I have problems with the internet. I can get
on, Explorer but when I get going it's like my computer freezes. Also when I
boot my computer I get messages like agmsn.exe, ibafov.exe, and ronefahn.exe
is reporting errors would I like to send an error report. Please anyone
that can help give me advice PLEASE.................
--
thank you greatly tlove

You still have adware/spyware on your computer.

Ted Zieglar